1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this.' You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 things about me.
1. I vacuum everyday without fail. It will literally bug me until it gets done.
2. I love finding new recipes to try. Last night I tried a new cookie recipe called Jubilee Jumbo's. yum.
3. I LOVE Disneyland!
4. My favorite spot to veg at home is in front of my MAC.
5. I dated my husband for four years. Was engaged for one year exactly. And have been married for nine. And now I'm starting to feel old.
6. If we ever have another baby regardless if it's a boy or a girl, the first letter of the name will start with the letter R.7. I'm already anticipating a trip to Hawaii with my husband and our three girls.
8. I don't do well if I don't get enough sleep.
9. I love the spirit that Christmas time brings.
10. I love when my kids crawl in my bed with me in the mornings to snuggle.
Questions from Summer @ The Crosbie Crew
1. What is your favorite article of clothing you own?
Right now since I'm not exactly fitting back into my pre-pregnancy clothes yet (It stinks). I love wearing leggings with boots with a long tunic/dress or sweater. It's comfortable and I don't have to run out and buy pants that I won't be able to wear in a month.
2. What type of face soap do you use?
Neutrogena - some kind with pink grapefruit in it. smells yum.
3. Do you prefer a big or a small purse?
A big purse for sure. I carry a lot of stuff around with me including my camera a lot of the time. And having a baby you never know what you will need next so I carry a lot of extra stuff just in case.
4. Coffee or tea?
Dr. Pepper :)
5. What first attracted you to your boyfriend/husband?
His good looks of coarse!
6. Hottest celebrity right now is ________________.
I pretty much just googled 'hottest celebrity' cause I honestly don't know who I would choose. Is that sad or what?! Okay so I honestly don't care much about celebrities all that much but I would probably have to go with Prince William. Now don't judge me! ;)
7. If you could makeover any room in your house, what room would it be and why?
Well right now we just rent a town home, but I would love to have the basement finished for us to have more space. A place where the kids could have a playroom so the toys don't end up all over the main floor. It tends to drive my crazy at times.
8. Name your two biggest pet peeves.
I could name a lot of pet peeves that I have.... like mean people that poke fun, dirty stinky sinks, and having to repeat myself especially after you've been asked a couple times already what you said. Totally drives me crazy and NO I don't talk quiet and NO I don't mumble! :) And I also hate when the lint gets removed from the dryer and gets sat on top of the dryer instead of being put into the trash. Come on people, how hard is it to make sure it finds it's way to the trash can? I mean seriously.
9. How long have you known your best friend?
Since 4th grade. How long is that? Wow....let's see about 18 years!
10. If you could meet any blogger, who would it be?
There are so many nice blogger's that I have met. It would be a toughie to just name one. Lets just say I would be willing to meet anyone who would really truly care to meet me. ;)
Questions to the people I tag:
1. What was the best thing that happened to you this year?
2. Is there something that you do every single day without fail?
3 What is your #1 pet peeve?
4. What would you change in the world today if you could?
5. Do you have any New Year resolutions planned?
6. Is there something under the tree your hoping for?
7. A favorite food that you like to cook for dinner?
8. Your favorite color is_____________.
9. You are very grateful for _______________.
10. Something you say all of the time is ______________.
I tag: Kacey @ A Page for all Seasons, Caroline, Cindy @ Simple Relevance, Jessica @ Chillin with the Chicken butts, Jamie @ The Kubeczka family, Naomi @ the L family, Melissa @ hi baby, Christa @ Young and Restless, Sarah @ Naptime Momtog, Jen @ From Here to Eternity, and Shawntae @ a little King and i.